|Home||» Products||» Hygrometer||» Hygrometer|
- Unit of Measure
Mechanical Hygrometer is a lab equipment. It is mainly used for the measurement of the amount of water vapor or humidity in the atmosphere, confined space, or soils. The humidity measurement depends on the several other factors such as temperature, mass, pressure, and various others. The hygrometer thoroughly analyzes these factors and thereby gives the accurate information related to the humidity of an environment. It is a mechanical device having the high build quality and user-friendly operation. Therefore, the Mechanical Hygrometer is highly acclaimed laboratory equipment.
HYGROMETER : 85mm Dia, Range : 0-100% R.H.
- HYGROMETER BARIGO, GERMAN Original, Cat No.409
- HYGROMETER FISHER GERMAN Make 0-100% R.H. 85mm Dia Cat No.143
- Precision Hair Hygrometer FISHER GERMAN Make 0-100% R.H. 100mm Dia Cat No. 111
- HYGROMETER HUGER, Metal Body
- HYGROMETER HUGER, Plastic Body
HYGROMETER : 100 mm Dia, Range : 0-100% R.H.
- HYGROMETER GERMAN make (HAIR HYGROMETER)
- HYGROMETER Dial Type, HUGER Metal Body